Meeting new people like: Meeting new people like:

There's not much to judge when it comes to animation because there's barely any... lip sync is ok, I guess.
The thing you have to work on is your audio. Try to talk from little more far away or use popfilter to avoid blowing on the mic.
Also try to put a little more effort into your animations to make them longer and more entertaining. For now only 2 stars from me for not being utter shit.

StevenToons responds:

Thanks for the tips! :)

PPAP Stifte des Grauens (Pen Pineapple Apple Pen Parodie) - Jester Cartoons PPAP Stifte des Grauens (Pen Pineapple Apple Pen Parodie) - Jester Cartoons

Very well made animation, but you could add some english subtitles, because most of NG users don't understand german language.

guns før hands [part 7] guns før hands [part 7]

Very short, but I like the smooth animation and good match with the music :)

The Shyning The Shyning

Cool game, it has a lot of options and high replayability despite its simplicity. I like the effort put into graphics (a lot of details and animations) + the music is very catchy and fits the atmosphere.
Although I think I found a bug (?) - when you drunk till he dies on the party, his dead body appears in his room. It would be interesting to see the ending when it actually happens on the party.

Raeldor responds:

Thanks for the review, I really apreciate that!

Also The "bug" is not a bug, I simpy didn't thought of that outcome, sorry. (We can just pretend him going very drunk to his room and then dying there :P) Maybe I'll patch it with an extra ending but right now I'm a little busy with other projects.

Animation Racer: Road Rebelion Animation Racer: Road Rebelion

I know that writing an engine is not an easy thing to do, so one star for effort.

Except for that, this is hardly even a game. You can't win nor lose. I even tried to hit every car except for avoiding them - nothing happened. I left the game to "play" on it's own for few minutes - still nothing happens. Even if there was a possibility to lose, it's easily exploitable - you can just drive on the grass and it doesn't affect you at all.

Lack of sounds and poor graphics don't seem to help there either. It's clearly an unfinished product.

School'o'ween School'o'ween

Very short and easy game with not pretty graphics and awful sounds (like really, this walking sound is terrible).
But it works.

ali8888 responds:

Games for holidays such as Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgivings... are suppose to be that small. And about the sounds, I just started to learn how to make them. But your review helps and is appreciated !

Map of Siskiyou County Map of Siskiyou County

Looks good! I like the style and all the little details you made. Reminds me a little of the Skyrim map that I have hanging on my wall :D

The-Last-Templar responds:

Used to hang the Elderscrolls maps on my wall, too. Morrowind's has always been my favorite for the sheer amount of detail they put in.

Persian x Seaking = PerKing Persian x Seaking = PerKing

You have a very pleasant drawing style. I enjoy the way you choose colours - they work together so well on this picture.

starry-knight responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it!

Parrots Parrots

Pretty interesting painting. I like how it looks like "just two birds" at a first glance and how disturbing their legs are where you look closer :D
Really weird - I like it!